This sounds like complete clickbait right? But it’s not it is possible for you to both remineralize and whiten your teeth. All without going through any expensive treatments. Or doing any wacky home remedies. This is not secret that I’m sharing but more so a little gem of knowledge. One that a lot of people just never learn. And the trick is using toothpaste with nano hydroxyapatite(n-HAp). This is basically a nano sized particle of the substance our enamel is actually made of. Don’t believe me? There are numerous studies to back these claims.
Studies to back nano-hydroxyapatite:
- Toothpastes containing n-HAp revealed higher remineralizing effects compared to amine fluoride toothpastes with bovine dentine, and comparable trends were obtained for enamel. (source)
- The nano-hydroxyapatite is a revolutionary material with a wide use in dentistry. With regard to restorative and preventive fields, nano-hydroxyapatite has remarkable remineralizing effects on initial lesions of enamel, certainly higher than traditional fluorides used until now for this purpose. (source)
- In contrast to fluoride, nanoparticle HA is believed to affect the remineralization of tooth enamel at both the nanocrystalline and ionic levels. (source)
- The application of nano-hydroxyapatite in gel toothpaste fluoride free is an effective desensitizing agent providing relief from symptoms after 2 and 4 weeks. (source)
- It is possible that nano-sized hydroxyapatite particles can fill the fine pores of the demineralized enamel surfaces. (source)
- And more
n-HAp really can remineralize and whiten your teeth
So it’s not just snake oil. its medically proven toothpaste and I would recommend it personally over fluoride. n-HAp is far better and safer. If you are interested in picking up this toothpaste you can pick it up on Amazon or other online sites, I got mine from Amazon.co.uk. I personally use this toothpaste and I have found it has increased the quality of my teeth. They much smoother and much whiter than before.
The difference between Apagard Premio and M-plus is just the amount of n-HAp in the paste. Premio contains a higher amount of n-HAp in the paste compared to M-Plus, but not as much as Apagard’s ‘Royal’ Product. I have used both Premio and M-plus and in my experience while Premio acts faster and helps sensitivity faster too, in long term usage they both end up around the same. It just depends on how fast you want to remineralize and whiten your teeth. I’d recommend going with M-plus, but if you wanted to you could use 1 Premio tube, then after that use M-plus.
You should follow us on Instagram @gentleman.approach in order to stay up to date with our articles and much more!